To provide the church with an avenue to reach out to local and global communities by helping support programmes aimed at alleviating poverty and suffering.
1) Developing and executing strategies for helping others who are less privileged;
2) Exploring possibilities of getting support from Governmental and other well-meaning organisations;
3) Working with other units within the church in ensuring unity of purpose in assisting members of the church who are in need.
1) Raising funds by organising car-boot and table-top sales of goods;
2) Within CUM we give donations to new mothers and other CUM branches;
3) Sending aids to countries such as Sierra Leone, Zimbabwe, Haiti and Malawi;
4) Supporting children with their educational needs;
5) Supporting local charities such as Men-cap and Northampton General Hospital childrens department;
6) Performing any other duties assigned by the church to ensure that the charity’s impact is felt where ever it embarks on missionary activities;
LIST OF PROGRAMMES
Held every Friday morning between 9.00 a.m. and 11.00 a.m. this is an informal chance to meet with friends and chat over a slice of cake and a cup of tea or coffee. A warm welcome awaits and everyone is welcome.
If you haven’t been with us before, one of our team will come and take your order from the table. We have a range of teas and coffee’s including decaf.
A must for those who arrive early is one of our famous bacon rolls or toasted teacakes from the kitchen. Plus we always have a range of delicious cakes, homemade by our many volunteers, available in the foyer for you to help yourself.
The cost is just £1 for the morning and covers as many refreshments as you want.
An incentive by the Men’s fellowship which is to help support our children for their exams and study
Northampton Prayer & Worship Day
- Providing Funding to NHS (Children Ward)
- Support to the HOPE centre food bank
- International programmes with City Changers to build orphanages
- Work required by the community/local govt
- Prison visit, street Pastors
- Orphanage Programme (Sierra Leone)
- Feeding and Education programme (Zimbabwe)